June 8th, 2019! Mark Your Calendar!
Countdown to EAMF 2019
Concerts for a cause.
Join us at 20 venues, with 60+ bands, 100 hours of music, 250 musicians, food trucks and more as we rock around the clock to benefit our local non-profit organizations.
For 2019, East Aurora Music Fest is fundraising for:
- People & Places, Inc.
- The Aurora Ice Association (AIA), Inc.
- Rural Outreach Center (ROC)
- WNY Land Conservancy
- Aurora Waldorf School
- Aktion Club
- Friends of Knox Park
- WNY Veterans Memorial Fund
In 6 years of operation we have donated over $275,000 back to our community including the following organizations:
- Aurora Ice Association (AIA), Inc.
- People and Places, Inc.
- East Aurora Boys and Girls Club
- East Aurora Education Foundation
- East Aurora Schools Music Boosters
- East Aurora Schools Sports Boosters
- Aurorans for Climate and Energy Sense (ACES)
- Aurora Adult Day Services
- Aurora Historical Society – Millard on Main Project
- The Matthew Foster Foundation
- WNY Heroes
- Music Room of EA
- Blues Society of WNY
- ROC Christmas Family Donation
- and other local fundraisers for community support
Please help us continue to support local live music and worthy organizations by sponsoring and buying a wristband to attend!
Join the fun.
All you need is a wristband to get access to every music venue and complimentary shuttle bus rides.
- Presale: $15 cash only
- At the door: $20 cash only
- Veterans: Free, as always – thank you for your service!
- Kids 12 and under: Free
Pre-sale wristbands will be available May 1, 2019 at participating locations TBD.
American Legion Post 362 (free veteran wristbands only)
Flying Bison Brewing Co. (Seneca St., Buffalo)
The Irishman Pub (Main St., Williamsville)
Our Mission is simple: Produce a community music event to benefit local non-profit organizations focusing on our community youth and music, promote a vibrant village full of live music and provide an outlet for local musicians to share their talents and keep live music alive!