Concerts for a cause.
Join us at 20 venues, with 70 bands, 100 hours of music, 250 musicians, food trucks and more as we rock around the clock to benefit our local non-profit organizations. For 2018, East Aurora Music Fest is fundraising for:
- People & Places, Inc.
- The Aurora Ice Association (AIA), Inc.
- East Aurora Boys and Girls Club
- East Aurora Educational Foundation
In 5 years of operation we have donated $177,356 back to the community including the following organizations:
- Aurora Ice Association (AIA), Inc.
- People and Places, Inc.
- East Aurora Schools Music Boosters
- East Aurora Schools Sports Boosters
- Aurora Adult Day Services
- The Matthew Foster Foundation
- WNY Heroes
- Music Room of EA
- Blues Society of WNY
- Christmas Family Donation
Please help us continue to support local live music and worthy organizations by sponsoring and buying a wristband to attend!
Join the fun.
All you need is a wristband to get access to every music venue and complimentary shuttle bus rides.
- Presale: $10
- At the door: $15
- Veterans as always: Free – thank you for your service!
- Kids 12 and under: Free
Pre-sale wristbands will be available May 1, 2018 at participating locations:
- 42 North Brewing Company
- American Legion Post 362 (veterans free wristbands only)
- EA Co-op Market
- Griffon Gastropub
- Mikey Dee’s
- Roycroft Inn
Our Mission is simple: Produce a community music event to benefit local non-profit organizations, promote a vibrant village full of live music and provide an outlet for local musicians to share their talents and keep live music alive!