Thanks for coming!
Hope you had fun!
Concerts for a cause.
It was an epic night! 6/9/18. See what you missed!
Join us at 20 venues, with 80 bands, 100 hours of music, 250 musicians, food trucks and more as we rock around the clock to benefit our local non-profit organizations.
For 2018, East Aurora Music Fest is fundraising for:
- People & Places, Inc.
- The Aurora Ice Association (AIA), Inc.
- East Aurora Boys and Girls Club
- East Aurora Educational Foundation
In 5 years of operation we have donated $177,356 back to the community including the following organizations:
- Aurora Ice Association (AIA), Inc.
- People and Places, Inc.
- East Aurora Schools Music Boosters
- East Aurora Schools Sports Boosters
- Aurora Adult Day Services
- The Matthew Foster Foundation
- WNY Heroes
- Music Room of EA
- Blues Society of WNY
- Christmas Family Donation
Please help us continue to support local live music and worthy organizations by sponsoring and buying a wristband to attend!
Join the fun.
All you need is a wristband to get access to every music venue and complimentary shuttle bus rides.
- Presale: $10 cash only
- At the door: $15 cash only
- Veterans: Free, as always – thank you for your service!
- Kids 12 and under: Free
Pre-sale wristbands will be available May 1, 2018 at participating locations:
- 42 North Brewing Company
- American Legion Post 362 (free veteran wristbands only)
- EA Co-op Market
- Griffon Gastropub
- Mikey Dee’s
- Roycroft Inn
- Flying Bison Brewing Co. (Seneca St., Buffalo)
- The Irishman Pub (Main St., Williamsville)
- Revolver Records (Hertel Ave., Buffalo)
- Buffalo Pizza and Ale (Dingens St., Cheektowaga)
Our Mission is simple: Produce a community music event to benefit local non-profit organizations, promote a vibrant village full of live music and provide an outlet for local musicians to share their talents and keep live music alive!