Mark your calendar – June 9th, 2018
Concerts for a cause.
Join us for 60 bands, over 200 musicians, 20 venues, 100 hours of music, food trucks and more as we rock around the clock to benefit our local organizations. For 2018, East Aurora Music Fest is fundraising for:
- People & Places
- The Aurora Ice Association
- East Aurora Boys and Girls Club
- East Aurora Educational Foundation
In 5 years of operation we have donated $177,356 back to the community including the following organizations:
- Aurora Ice Association (AIA), Inc.
- People and Places, Inc.
- East Aurora Schools Music Boosters
- East Aurora Schools Sports Boosters
- Aurora Adult Day Services
- The Matthew Foster Foundation
- WNY Heroes
- Music Room of EA
- Blues Society of WNY
- Christmas Family Donation
Please help us continue to support local live music and worthy organizations by sponsoring and buying a wristband to attend!
Join the fun.
All you need is a wristband to get access to every music venue and complimentary shuttle bus rides.
- Presale: $10
- At the door: $15
- Veterans as always: Free – thank you for your service!
- Kids 12 and under: Free
Pre-sale wristbands will be available May 1, 2018 at participating locations:
- 42 North Brewing Company
- American Legion Post 362 (vets free wristbands)
- Griffon Gastropub
- Roycroft Inn
Our Mission is simple: Produce a community music event to beneﬁt local non-profit organizations and promote a vibrant village full of music!